Lookit this beautiful cover!
I recently had a story accepted for publication in the upcoming Water: Selkies, Sirens and Sea Monsters anthology (guess what one of those mythical creatures I wrote about).
I am now at liberty to share the cover design & table of contents!
Water is the most yielding of all elements, changing to fit its container, whether that be a thimble or a lake bed. At the same time, anyone who has ever watched the unrelenting progression of a tsunami understands its raw power. Associated with mutability, transformation, and the subconscious, water is both the tranquil azure of a tropical sea and the tumultuous waves and whitecaps of an embroiled ocean. As many faces as water may wear, the creatures within and associated with it have even more.
Featuring: Catherine MacLeod; Kevin Cockle; Greta Starling; Elise Forier Edie; Kate Shannon; Sara Rauch; Katie Marie; Rebecca Brae; Colleen Anderson; L. T. Waterson; Chadwick Ginther; Julia Heller; Marshall J. Moore; Joel McKay; Elizabeth R. McClellan; Eric M. Borsage; Laura VanArendonk Baugh; Josh Reynolds; Liam Hogan; Mari Ness; Davide Mana; Sarah Van Goethem; Valerie Hunter; and Kelly Sandoval.
The Table of Contents has now also been released!
- The Diviner by Catherine MacLeod
- Hidden Depths by Kevin Cockle
- Creatures of Water and Salt by Greta Starling
- After Ariel by Elise Forier Edie
- in the bog where we are walking cautiously by Kate Shannon
- Blazing Stars by Sara Rauch
- There’s Something in the Water by Katie Marie
- Adventures in Hut-sitting by Rebecca Brae
- Siren’s Song by Colleen Anderson
- Sarah McKenzie by L.T. Waterson
- Midnight Man versus Carrie Cthulhu by Chadwick Ginther
- Treasure of the Sea by Julia Heller
- Nure-Onne by Marshall J. Moore
- Number Hunnerd by Joel McKay
- Amphitrite Finds a Confidante by Elizabeth R. McClellan
- In the arms of the Oceana by Eric M. Bosarge
- Depth Charge by Laura VanArendonk Baugh
- Bruno J. Lampini and the Song of the Sea by Josh Reynolds
- Mano Kanaka: The Eater of Lost Souls by Liam Hogan
- And the Wind Steal her Vibrant Call by Mari Ness
- The Man Who Speared Octopodes by Davide Mana
- A Knot of Sea Wives by Sarah Van Goethem
- Going Home by Valerie Hunter
- Love is a Locked Box and the Ocean on her Lips by Kelly Sandoval
3 thoughts on “Water: Selkies, Sirens and Sea Monsters COVER REVEAL!”
Thank you 😊